Carbon 101 Webinar by Parnell Business Association
Date: Thursday, 5 August 2021
Time: 9am to 10am
About this event
What is your carbon footprint and why, as a business, should you care?
Toitū's GM Sales & Marketing, Josephine Rudkin-Binks will answer these key questions and more at a webinar hosted by the Parnell Business Association.
The webinar explores:
- What is a carbon footprint and where yours comes from
- Why climate action makes business sense
- Carbon credits and how you get them
- The future price of carbon and why every business should take heed
- Best ways to get started on your carbon reduction journey
We will also be joined by Brendan Drury from Toitū carbonzero certified Orbit/House of Travel Auckland who will give us insight into his decade-long journey of measuring and reducing carbon emissions.