Meaningful Climate Targets & Actions
Date: Thursday, 12 May 2022
Time: 12pm - 1pm
About this event
The third latest release from the IPCC’s sixth assessment of the published evidence, titled Climate Change 2022: Mitigation of climate change, focuses on greenhouse gas emissions cuts – what has happened to date and what is necessary.
The reports confirm that our current global efforts to mitigate climate change are grossly inadequate, which begs us to question:
- Are our climate targets in line with what the planet needs?
- Are our commitments backed by meaningful action?
- Do our business models set us up to achieve our 2050 climate goals?
Join Toitū Envirocare's upcoming webinar as we go over the current state of global climate pledges, what meaningful target setting looks like and how organisations can follow through with credible action.
- Dr. Belinda Mathers, General Manager – Technical at Toitū Envirocare
- Danny Rood, Technical Advisor at Toitū Envirocare