Webinar - Managing Change for Climate Action
Date: Thursday, 13 May 2021
Time: 10:00 am to 11:00 am
About this event
Managing Change for Climate Action
Change management strategies for successful carbon reduction programmes.
People don’t like change. Unfortunately for most organisations, reducing climate impacts almost certainly requires some degree of change – whether it is policy, behaviour, suppliers, or broader decision making.
Join us at our upcoming webinar designed to give you the tools and insights that will help you get buy-in and implement change and effectively run initiatives to manage your organisation’s carbon footprint.
This webinar will explore:
- Human behaviour and our natural tendency to resist change.
- Examples of change processes that work and don’t work.
- Case studies of successful carbon management through managing change.
- Jane Varhol, Consultant at Maven Consulting
- Dr Allanah Ryan, Director of Sustainability at Massey University