3 R Group Limited (3R) develops programmes to help consumers and business to recycle or responsibly dispose of used products and packaging. From businesses with a specific waste issue to industry wide projects looking at the full product life cycle we are experts in product stewardship solutions. We combine imagination and science to repurpose waste!
3R is committed to maintaining an industry leadership position and improving its own environmental sustainability. We are committed to protecting and maintaining the environment in which we operate. We aim to use our resources efficiently, provide a healthy and safe work environment for our staff and minimise the impact our activities have on the environment.
Based in Hawke's Bay we design and deliver programmes on a national basis, with two government accredited product stewardship schemes under our management: Resene PaintWise and Dulux Paint and Packaging Take Back programme. Both of these product stewardship schemes are accredited by the Ministry for the Environment.
3R is now carboNZero certified. The first two inventories were completed under the CEMARS programme but from the 2015-16 period onward, 3R is carboNZero certified.
- 3R Group: Summary of CEMARS certification 2014/15 - pdf, 574.2 KB
- 3R Group: Summary of CEMARS certification 2013/14 - pdf, 622.3 KB
- 3R Group: Summary of carboNZero certification 2018/19 - pdf, 297.7 KB
- 3R Group: Summary of carboNZero certification 2017/18 - pdf, 477.4 KB
- 3R Group: Summary of carboNZero certification 2016/17 - pdf, 548.9 KB
- 3R Group: Summary of carboNZero certification 2015/16 - pdf, 584.3 KB
- 3R Group Limited: Summary of Toitū carbonzero certification 1920 - pdf, 411.0 KB