Auckland DHB has three major facilities: Auckland City Hospital, Greenlane Clinical Centre, and Auckland DHB other providers. Auckland City Hospital and Greenlane Clinical Centre are included in the CEMARS certification.
Auckland City Hospital is New Zealand’s largest public hospital as well as the largest clinical research facility. There are approximately one million patient contacts each year, including local hospital and outpatient services. Locally we provide emergency, medical, surgical, maternity, community health and mental health services. More than half the work done within Auckland DHB hospitals is for people who live outside Auckland city. Some specialist services are provided for people in the Northern, Midland and Central regions. These include: organ transplant (heart, lung and liver), specialist paediatric services, epilepsy surgery and high-risk obstetrics. Auckland City Hospital has the largest elective surgery delivery system in New Zealand with 22,000 elective discharges, approximately 52 per cent of which are for other DHB populations.
- Auckland District Health Board: Summary of Toitū carbonreduce certification 2018/19 - pdf, 455.7 KB
- Auckland District Health Board: Summary of CEMARS certification 2017/18 - pdf, 237.6 KB
- Auckland District Health Board: Summary of CEMARS certification 2016/17 - pdf, 473.2 KB
- Auckland District Health Board: Summary of CEMARS certification 2015/16 - pdf, 543.7 KB
- Auckland District Health Board: Summary of CEMARS certification 2014/15 - pdf, 244.1 KB