SKYCITY Entertainment Group Limited (“SKYCITY” or “SKYCITY Group”) is New Zealand’s largest tourism, leisure and entertainment company, employing more than 5,500 people across five locations.
As one of only three publicly listed casino operators in Australasia, we operate integrated entertainment complexes in New Zealand (Auckland, Hamilton and Queenstown) and Australia (Adelaide and Darwin). In addition to our contemporary casino gaming facilities at each of our complexes, SKYCITY also offers worldclass restaurants, bars and conference facilities which appeal to both domestic and international visitors alike. Additionally, we also offer award-winning hotel accommodation in Auckland and Darwin.
SKYCITY is dedicated to growing in a sustainable manner with a commitment to environmental sustainability as a foundation for successful economic, social and cultural development. Working within the limits of the natural environment will allow current and future generations to benefit from its resources to ensure continual economic and social prosperity, which we believe results in business continuity and positive impacts on staff and stakeholder wellbeing. Although SKYCITY is not a major emitter of greenhouse gases, we recognise the role that we need to play in reducing our impacts and have committed to measuring our carbon footprint and setting robust targets through the CEMARS programme.
- SKYCITY Entertainment Group: Summary of CEMARS certification 2018/19 - pdf, 267.0 KB
- SKYCITY Entertainment Group: Summary of CEMARS certification 2017/18 - pdf, 267.4 KB
- SKYCITY Entertainment Group: Summary of CEMARS certification 2016/17 - pdf, 267.7 KB
- SKYCITY Entertainment Group: Summary of CEMARS certification 2015/16 - pdf, 268.1 KB
- SKYCITY Entertainment Group: Summary of CEMARS certification 2014/15 - pdf, 260.5 KB
- SKYCITY Entertainment Group: Summary of carboNZero certification 2018/19 - pdf, 265.4 KB