ABB is a pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. For more than four decades, we have been at the forefront, innovating digitally connected and enabled industrial equipment and systems. Every day, we drive efficiency, safety and productivity in utilities, industry, transport and infrastructure globally. With a heritage spanning more than 130 years, ABB operates in more than 100 countries and employs around 132,000 people. ABB in the UK operates from multiple locations and employs around 1600 people, in addition to around 500 contract staff. This inventory reports into the CEMARS programme. In addition, the inventory and associated documentation will be utilised to demonstrate progress towards the achievement of the ABB Group 2020 Sustainability Objectives which are embedded into our “Next Level” business strategy.
ABB has been an innovator of technologies such as variable speed drives, high voltage DC and Azipod marine propulsion. ABB's products, systems, solutions and services are designed to improve our customers' businesses – focused on improving grid reliability and increasing industrial productivity - while lowering environmental impact.
We seek to minimize the environmental impact of our technologies and products, passing on this expertise to customers and suppliers, at the same time as working towards to ensuring our manufacturing processes are environmentally friendly and energy-efficient.
- ABB Holdings Limited: Summary of CEMARS certification 2019 - pdf, 168.2 KB
- ABB Holdings Limited: Summary of CEMARS certification 2018 - pdf, 167.9 KB
- ABB Holdings Limited: Summary of CEMARS certification 2017 - pdf, 169.8 KB
- ABB Holdings Limited: Summary of CEMARS certification 2016 - pdf, 219.7 KB
- ABB Holdings Limited: Summary of CEMARS certification 2015 - pdf, 258.1 KB