Achilles, the leading supply chain management company, is the first company to receive CEMARS certification for measuring, managing and reporting the operational carbon footprint for its UK operations. Achilles is a signatory of the UN Global Compact and sees CEMARS certification as an integral part of its wider corporate responsibility and environmental programme. Achilles identifies, assesses, and monitors suppliers on behalf of major organisations worldwide. We build and support buyer-supplier communities in many industry sectors, creating unique and powerful global networks. Our services for sustainable procurement help create opportunities for business and reduce risk in the supply chain.
Achilles is a license partner of Enviro-Mark Solutions and offers CEMARS certification to organisations in the United Kingdom.
- Achilles: Summary of Toitū carbonreduce certification 2020/21 - pdf, 310.9 KB
- Achilles: Summary of Toitū carbonreduce certification 2019/20 - pdf, 594.6 KB
- Achilles: Summary of Toitū carbonreduce certification 2018/19 - pdf, 436.2 KB
- Achilles: Summary of CEMARS certification 2017/18 - pdf, 812.0 KB
- Achilles: Summary of CEMARS certification 2016/17 - pdf, 816.8 KB