Costain Group PLC is an international engineering and construction group with a reputation for technical excellence founded on more than 145 years of experience.
Costain is committed to working with all our stakeholders, including our customers and supply chain to protect and, where possible, enhance the environment. In line with this, Costain have produced a climate change strategy, which forms part of our Costain Cares strategy, and sets out our approach to climate change related issues. Within this strategy, Costain have set themselves ambitious targets to work with our customers & supply chain to provide sustainable solutions that reduce their Greenhouse Gas emissions and reduce our measured emissions, achieving a 55% reduction in Emission Intensity by 2020 against our 2009 baseline.
- Costain Group: Summary of CEMARS certification 2019 - pdf, 278.2 KB
- Costain Group: Summary of CEMARS certification 2018 - pdf, 144.2 KB
- Costain Group: Summary of CEMARS certification 2017 - pdf, 231.6 KB
- Costain Group: Summary of CEMARS certification 2016 - pdf, 204.6 KB
- Costain Group: Summary of CEMARS certification 2015 - pdf, 276.3 KB
- Costain Group: Summary of Carbon Reduce certification 2020 - pdf, 225.1 KB