Covid-19: an update
Business remains in flux and while New Zealand’s alert levels continue to change, the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic will continue to ripple for some time. Toitū Envirocare remains committed to supporting our clients through this time, whether that means adjusting the way we conduct your latest audit or supporting you in tackling an updated carbon reduction strategy.
As we work to get back to normal, we invite you to shift to a new business-as-usual, one that emphasises active sustainability at its core to protect us in future crises. See the full Toitū member directory here to partner with and purchase from likeminded sustainability leaders as we all get back to work.
Stay safe and protect one another over the coming weeks
Search the Toitū collective when choosing face masks, sanitiser, or other products for your employees or household.
- Booker~Spalding’s company The Uniform Centre is now selling masks online and they are making bespoke masks for larger clients; see Booker~Spalding website for more information.
- Grab some hand sanitiser from Evolu for your staff or customers
- All About Promo is ready to help you out with masks, sanitiser and more. See their website for the full range of options.
- Source professional cleaning services from City Cleaning Services in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin or Queenstown
- Grab cleansers for your surfaces or hands from ecostore online or at your local shop – and be sure to drop off empty ecostore packaging at one of their collection points for their new packaging stewardship programme
- For those in Hawke’s Bay, get in touch with The Clean Crew for professional cleaning services
Toitu members – get in touch if we can add your goods and services to this list