Storytelling in the Public Sector
Webinar Recap | Building a narrative around your GHG emissions
Carbon reduction is a journey with peaks and valleys along the way; building an effective narrative helps keep your stakeholders motivated to continue. With speakers from Toitū Envirocare and Counties Manakau District Health Board, this webinar explores
- How to talk about fluctuations in your greenhouse gas emissions
- How to build engagement with your staff and stakeholders in your greenhouse gas journey
- Initiatives in action
Other useful resources:
- Sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date, and while you wait for the next issue dive into some previously published content:
- Measure Emissions articles such as A how-to guide for councils to tackle their carbon footprint or watch a previous webinar from this series, Public Sector Scope 3 Emissions | Webinar Recap
- Reduce Emissions articles such as The Essential Guide to Carbon Reduction Opportunities or review a webinar recording to learn How to set climate aligned reduction targets
- Communicating Sustainability articles such as a three part series on Why and How to communicate climate action and the Impact communications can have
- The Commerce Commission updated its Environmental claims guidelines in July and the new version has a range of good examples, even for the public sector. Check out their advice on jargon too as you refine the language around your story.
- For future webinars - click here, or sign up to our Public Sector Interest Group mailing list to get updates straight to you inbox.