Cutting Carbon with NABERS NZ
Did you know - New Zealand's built environment is responsible for 20 percent of the country's carbon footprint. Around half of which are direct emissions from the operation of buildings.
With the help of experts from Argosy Property and Eke Panuku Development Auckland, we explore NABERS-NZ as a framework to achieve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions in commercial office buildings.
This insightful webinar will cover –
- NABERS-NZ – what it is, background and how it works
- How to achieve high-rating energy performance
- Case study from Argosy Property
- Jake Roos, Public Sector Programme Lead at Toitū Envirocare
- Danielle Kennedy, Principal Advisor Corporate Responsibility at Eke Panuku Development Auckland
- Nathan Herbert, Environmental Engineer at Argosy Property
- Saatyesh Bhana, Head of Sustainability at Argosy Property
To stay informed about future webinars, sign up to our mailing list.