The impact of Covid-19: working from home and your carbon footprint
The COVID-19 lockdown has brought about dramatic changes in how we work. Such disruption has had a significant impact on emissions measurement for public sector organisations.
This interactive session explores some key questions, like -
- Should you account for emissions from staff working from home?
- How to work with an inventory affected by the COVID lockdown.
- How to use your Covid-affected inventory to drive positive change in your emissions.
Other useful resources:
- Webinar slides
- Homeworking emissions Whitepaper
- Past webinars in the 'Climate Action in the Public Sector' series -